Scottsdale, AZ February 15-18, 2017
Scottsdale Camp Countdown!
Scottsdale, AZ is a dry climate desert city with an average February temperature of 68-73 degrees and stands at an elevation of 1,200 feet. It’s located about 12 miles east from Phoenix Sky Harbor Int’l Airport where EC will offer airport pick-up at a specified time. 16 lucky campers will have the option to swim, cycle, mountain bike, hike or run each day with a decorated coaching staff in each discipline and fully supported workouts. Experience pool swims with Scottsdale all around you, bike rides/runs around scenic roads or mountain biking/trail running/hiking at the beautiful 21,000 acre McDowell Mountain Regional Park . Come back home from your workouts to one of Scottsdale’s finest mansions and eat/learn from an award-winning chef that will be at your disposal all weekend along with the entire EC Coaching Staff.
Some of the things to look forward to in your camp experience:
- A beautiful/luxurious Scottsdale mansion to stay in for 4 days and 3 nights.
- Perfect Arizona winter weather to train in. Escape the cold!
- Your choice between pool swimming, hiking, cycling, mountain biking or running each day. Or take the day off and lounge!
- Delicious home-cooked meals from an award-winning chef, including a 5-Course meal on Saturday night.
- A hands-on cooking class by the chef, making your own “nutrition bars” for the week.
- Miles and miles of beautiful trails or roads to train in with EC support.
- Sport specific seminars/clinics from the EC coaching staff.
- An optional race! Desert Classic Duathlon is the same weekend in Scottsdale with Duathlon (road or MTB) or 5k/10k running options. http://adv.fit/desert-classic-duathlon
- Inspiration. Leaving life’s stresses behind for a weekend, learning about what you are passionate about and working out in a beautiful setting.
- Most questions about details found at our FAQ page.
Owner/Founder, James Adams take on the Scottsdale camp:
“Arizona is a special place in the winter. In 2016 we hosted a camp in Tucson and it far exceeded all expectations in both the workout venues and weather. For 2018, we head back to Arizona – this time in Scottsdale. If you’ve never been, it encompasses a lot more than celebrities and fancy shopping. So many places to workout and live it up for a weekend with beautiful surroundings. We can’t wait for the lucky 16 that arrive at camp and get to experience Scottsdale with Endurance Camps.”