Big Bear Lake, CA August 24-27, 2017
Big Bear Lake Camp Countdown!
Big Bear Lake is a small city in the San Bernardino National Forest in Southern California. It’s located about 50 miles east from Ontario International Airport where EC will offer airport pick-up at a specified time. Sitting at over 6,000 feet in elevation, campers will receive the full “camp” experience. This includes, supported open water swims in Big Bear Lake with mountains all around you. Bike rides around the lake with plenty of climbs and scenery distracting you from the elevation. Some of the most beautiful trail running & hiking surrounding the SB National Forest and a lavish cabin with an award-winning chef at your disposal all weekend long with the entire EC Staff. Some of the things to look forward to in your camp experience:
- A beautiful/luxurious cabin to stay in for 4 days and 3 nights.
- Your choice between swimming, hiking, biking or running each day. Or take the day off and lounge!
- Delicious home-cooked meals from an award-winning chef, including a 5-Course meal on Saturday night.
- A hands-on cooking class by the chef, making your own “nutrition bars” for the week.
- A hike up to some views at sunset with “visualization under the stars” followed by a Chef prepared meal & S’more’s around the campfire.
- Sport specific seminars/clinics from the EC coaching staff.
- Inspiration. Leaving life’s stresses behind for a weekend, learning about what you are passionate about and working out in a beautiful setting.
- Most questions about details found at our FAQ page.