2018 Camps are officially in the works!
First up on the calendar is our Scottsdale, AZ camp which will be held February 15-18, 2018.
- Average temp in February is 68-73 degrees
- 21,000 acre McDowell Regional Mountain Park is in our backyard. Mountain biking, hiking and trail running.
- Only minutes away from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport for easy pick-up/drop off.
- Miles and miles of open roads for cycling and running.
- Dozens of world-class pools to swim in.
- Local Breweries and farmers markets to fuel you along with our infamous 5-Course Meal Pairing Dinner.
- An amazing Scottsdale Mansion awaits you to stay and relax while you are not training.
- The beautiful sunrises and sunsets of the desert.
- 3 decorated swim, bike and run coaches at your disposal offering personal coaching, seminars and clinics.
- A professional chef preparing each of your meals along with cooking classes tailored to the endurance athlete.
- Getting away for the weekend with friends and/or meeting new life-long ones!
16 lucky athletes will get to experience what Endurance Camps is all about. Feel free to invite some friends so you can experience it together. Our winter camps tend to sell out quickly so be sure to secure your spot with the deposit soon. To get early bird registration rates, make sure you get on our mailing list and follow us on IG: @endurance_camps
Take is from one of our recent campers,
“This will go down as one of the best weekends in my adult life. So fun, great chemistry in the group. One thing I didn’t expect was how much I would laugh in the pool, on the trail, and around the table. Such a great experience, I’ll be back!” – Courtney C , AZ camp